Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Here are some more pictures!
These pictures go from latest to most recent. Miriam has grown significantly since she came home from the hospital. This is unofficial "Mommy measurements". I think she's close to 9lbs and near 23 inches. That means growth of over 3 inches and over 1.5 lbs! She's wasting no time!!

The outfit she wore leaving the hospital no longer fits. The pants barely fit and the sweater's sleeves are 3/4 length (stylish! But the sweater itself is tight so...maybe not!)

I also included a close up of her eyes- I tried to capture how long her eyelashes are! But the picture doesn't do it justice. Oh well. At least you have an idea.

Enjoy the pictures!




































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary and John -
She is beautiful!
I love the pictures and she has lovely eye lashes...
Random other thought - I still don't fully understand your swaddling technique - could you take pictures step by step?
:)
Sara

GeekMusician said...

She's sooooo beautiful! I love the pictures where she's all wrapped up--this is totally silly, but she reminds me of a burrito. (I eat at Taco Bell way too much!)

Love and hugs to all three of you!
Robyn