Saturday, October 28, 2006

Two weeks has passed since the shower, and I've grown even more. The baby is continuing to grow, but I don't have any stats to share with you this time around. I can tell you from personal experience that it's gettin' a little cramped in my belly!

John and I went to a beautiful wedding in Connecticut. Congratulations, Rob and Noel! Everything about the wedding was quite amazing. It was truly a dream wedding!


The leaves were really at their peak color for fall, as you'll see by the background of this picture. (My smooth attempt to distract you from the people in the picture)


Now, as of today, there's one month to A-Day. All symptoms look like a go for an on-time (or late, as is typical with first babies) arrival. Deep breaths, the days of just John and I are numbered!

1 comment:

GeekMusician said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! And Mary, you look so beautiful--I know this is cliche, but you're totally glowing! :-D

Yay for baby blogs!!! *does baby blog dance* *remembers that she is sick and that her head hurts*